Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Girona


Well - if I can give one piece of advice to anyone who is going to Barcelona, is to take the 1.5 hour train ride up to Girona, because it is absolutly gorgeous! We went two fridays ago and I absolutly fell in love with it. It is inland of Costa Brava, another place that I want to see. Anyhow we went for a morning trip and went all over the city. Walking along the bridge, through the church, the old Jewish neighborhood, and the Muslim Baths (i think that is what they are called, but I am not 100% sure) Well any how after spending the morning here we rushed back to barcelona and then in a skip hop and a jump we where on are way to Madrid... But I will save that for another blog entery, this one is about Girona. (more pictures then words again, oh well)


One of the Churches in Girona

Another Church (gothic style) in Girona


The baths - muslim architecture influence



Just the streets of Girona

So many art studnets in Girona drawing the different buildings

Reflection of the colored houses - I forget the offical name

The actuall colored houses along the river




No comments:

Post a Comment